Capital Club 250
Our Club, Our Community, Our Future
What is our aim?
- 250 families contributing €250
What is the goal?
- Become a modern, well equipped & successful GAA club
- Provide our children & adult members with excellent facilities
- Develop our pitches
- Erect floodlights
How will we do this?
- We are raising funds so that we can apply for Government grants
- We want to recruit 250 families to contribute €5 per week (€250 per annum) – a “little and often” approach
- We need to raise '5% own funding' for our projects so that we can apply for Government grants
- The maximum grant from the Government is €150,000 for any one project
- Our Club can also avail of tax rebates in certain circumstances
If you are interested in investing in our Club’s future please ask any team mentor for an information pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I join?
- Please click here to download the standing order form or to get the Club's bank details for bank transfer
Please click here for FAQ?