St Pats GAA Club are currently seeking expressions of interest for the roles of:
· Minor Boys Football Team Manager 2024
St Pats GAA Minor Football sets out to support and develop players to achieve their full potential and prepare them for their transition into adult football. This is a great opportunity to work with young talented footballers in our club for the coming 2022 season.
Duties and Responsibilities;
The primary responsibilities of the Minor Football Managers will be;
· Create an environment that balances player development with team performance,
· Demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate players,
· Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the coaching sessions for ALL Minor Footballers training together to ensure the same practices and football philosophies are instilled in all – all players must benefit from the same training regime and opportunities.
· Ensure all of management team/background team are registered members of the Club and are successfully vetted.
· Carry out the role while at all times adhering to the values of St Pats GAA Club.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience coaching youth or adult GAA team(s)
· Must be self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic about coaching.
· Be Garda Vetted & Child Protection Course Certified.
· Has an understanding and will work within the Guidelines of the GAA and the Code of Ethics / Good Practice for Young Players
· Recognized by others of sound character with strong moral values and personal ethics
Appointment is on a voluntary basis for a period of 12 months initially and will be based on qualifications and experience.
Monday Nov 27th
Applications can be made by submitting an expression of interest to:
NOTE – Please name your Email “Minor Manager Position Application 2024” / all details will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Your application will be held for the duration of the 2024 season as a point of reference should your application be successful. Applications which are not successful with be deleted upon notification to the applicant.